TAG | ModBuilder Battlelog Browser
Hi there folks! The new version of ModBuilder Battlelog Browser is now released! With it, I’ve attached a bunch of screenshots I took. Here are the main changes in this version: Interface remade and polished, with FamFamFam Silk Icons Loading screen Improved performance on both Mac and Windows The ability to switch browser core on [...]
Grizzle, a good friend of mine, captured these pictures of the ModBuilder Battlelog Browser for Mac, please note that these screenshots are from version 1.1, so things might’ve changed since.
If you want to download ModBuilder Battlelog Browser, check it out here.
Today, or actually a couple of minutes ago – the new version of ModBuilder Battlelog Browser was released. The new version includes a lot of bug fixes, which I can’t really remember out of my head, but the following things have changed for you as a user:
- ModBuilder Battlelog Browser now works with Mac OS X (Cocoa)! The .app.tar file is included inside the downloadable file.
- Plugin list file moved. (pluginlist.txt)
- Windows: \user\Application Data\DeletedScreen.com\ModBuilder Battlelog Browser
- Mac OS X: user:Library:Application Support:DeletedScreen.com:ModBuilder Battlelog Browser
- Way better error handling, and viewable error log (yay!)
I have been promised screenshots of the browser running on Mac (as I do not own a mac myself, sadly), but I have not received them yet. Until then, you’ll just have to check out the screenshots from the last blog post!
Download the new version of ModBuilder Battlelog Browser HERE.
Now, indeed, this is a VERY early version of this browser, but here is what it is so far:
* WebKit-based browser included (Same engine as Google Chrome uses, no need to have any browser installed)
* Dedicated for the best Battlelog experience
* Automatic detect & install of new battlelog web plugins (requires you to click the download button first, tho)
* Minimalistic design
* Multi-tab support (but not needed)